I am currently working as a Senior Solutions Architect on the Pentaho Product Support Team at Hitachi Vantara. We provide solutions to customers who use Pentaho ETL & Business Analytics Reporting tools. I earned a Master of Science in Analytics from Louisiana State University, using my extensive background in mathematics & philosophy from undergraduate work at Mississippi State University.
Senior Solutions Architect at Hitachi Vantara
September 2016 – Present
- Hitachi Vantara was formerly known as Pentaho, A Hitachi Group Company
- Solved customer cases; including high level “Severity 1” customer cases
- Achieved success in customer cases by identifying core issues and solving them through an end-to-end solution by working with the customer
- Developed and published documentation articles to add content and fill in gaps with our product knowledge base that’s available to all our customers
- Successfully completed multiple trainings on the Pentaho products and customer management processes
- Developed competency in a large number of database and data manipulation technologies
- Helped in projects where schema/cube building was involved for the completion of BI Reports
- Project: Helped lead an internal initiative to streamline the Pentaho upgrade process for customers via documentation and testing
- Managed a large team project where we integrated and merged two different companies’ customer facing processes using Zendesk and Salesforce.
|Pentaho Report Designer||Pentaho Schema Workbench||Pentaho Data Integration||Schema & Cube Building||Data Cleaning & Modeling|
|LDAP/MSAD||Zendesk||SQL||BI Report Building||Mathematica/Maple/Matlab|
|R, SAS, Python||Salesforce||Tableau||Database Querying||Virtual Box|
|AWS||Big Data (Hadoop)||MS Office|
Louisiana State University
Masters of Science in Analytics – Graduated December 2016
- Learned many different statistical methods of modeling and data management.
- Statistical programming languages such as SAS, SQL, Python and R.
- Human Resources Analytics project for a company that was partnered with LSU.
- Twitter Text Mining and Analysis Project on the 2016 Presidential Election.
Mississippi State University
Bachelors of Science in Mathematics – Graduated May 2015
- Minor in Religion
- Dean’s list every semester, Shackoul’s Honors College member.
- Scholarships for good academic standing in the Mathematics department: L. Solomon Scholarship in Mathematics and the Dolores M. & John L. Tillery Endowment Scholarship.
- Resident Advisor for MSU Housing and Residence Life (2012-2014)